Saturday, May 06, 2006

Golf is not a hobby, it is work

Gosh, I went to the driving range today after about a week being a busy bee.  I am still trying to regain my form in time for the show-down with Cleo's cousin in KK in June when we bring Anthony back for his baptism.  Most likely we will be playing at Sutera Harbour

Anyway back to the issue at hand, I find that no matter how hard you work on your swing, ball strike, stance etc, one week later its all gone!!!  I have to re-work on whatever I was trying so hard to practice the week before...sigh...

I feel that golf is like work, I mean a hobby is where you can pick up after one week of rest and still be good at it.  As for Golf you need to constantly work on your game...arghhh...

But having said that, there is no better stress reliever than wacking 150 balls at the range.  Anyway I can't wait for the day when Anthony is big enough to hold a childs golf club so that he can practice with me at the range...future Malaysian Harimau Kayu in the making.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi man, Golf is also my 2nd career also, you need to keep doing it for at lease 2 months and 2 hours a day, then your body could remember how to swing.

Anonymous said...

Hi man, Golf is also my 2nd career also, you need to keep doing it for at lease 2 months and 2 hours a day, then your body could remember how to swing. Jeffery