Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hannover: Hell Freezes over...

Ok I promise this will be my last post on Hannover...its just that I was going through the pictures folder and found that there were some pics that truly shows how cold it was in Hannover.


First time I am seeing a car with ice-cycles (is this the right spelling?)


Have I mentioned that there was so much snow?


I reckon there was about 3 inches of snow on the ground...


The lake near Karl's place was frozen too...


Even the pond at CeBIT was frozen...


Anyway it was a good 8 days in Hannover...good food...good beer...nice and friendly people...of course not to mention that I learnt a lot regarding new ICT trends and technologies...hopefully I will get to have a chance to visit Hannover again next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

spelt icicles btw. Lynn, can u believe this bugger........the nerve he has to complain about 3 inches of snow, complaining about -3 temperature..........tell him some canadian winter horror story